[ 1 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

QL World Championship

Post  drill on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Starts at 3rd March 11:30 cet. Who'll get $ 10,000 for 1st place ???
lnk : http://www.esl-world.net/masters/season4/hannover/

Fan Zhibo, Griffin arent in voting.

Last edited by drill on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:31 am; edited 4 times in total
drill

[+]s : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QL World Championship

Post  drill on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Well, my personal choice is Dahang. His gametstyle is totaly different, map control, and shiftiness is awesome.
drill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadyAK on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:55 am

Dahang and rapha have have this ice cool calm and collected style of a powerhouse, while cypher and cooller have those moments of daring creativity which can either pay off against a defensive player or can fail miserably. It is a hard pick but i want to vote for anton cos cooller wery and i would be glad to see a player with personality win a major tourney again.

p.s. AV3K SUKA PIDAR
ShadyAK

[+]s : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyto on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:01 am

Even tho I think odds are on Rapha I still voted for cooller because I think he has chances aswell + he's my favorite.

Kyto

[+]s : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 am

Voted for cooler. Few months ago i didnt liked him, but now every day i start liking him more and more. I like this smart playing

Froggy

[+]s : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kg on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 am

I have no idea, so I voted Cypher because there is a spelling mistake in his name.
kg

[+]s : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yas on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:09 pm

oh hai!

who did i vote for last time, i vote for them again. (someone remind me of the name... i'm not all that into the quake competition stuff)
Yas

[+]s : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadyAK on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Yas wrote:oh hai!

who did i vote for last time, i vote for them again. (someone remind me of the name... i'm not all that into the quake competition stuff)

Skullhead was the name)))
ShadyAK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadyAK on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 pm

also im offended Jibo isnt in poll but destrukt is

JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO JIBO
ShadyAK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corwin on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 pm

And dkt is.. Nemis of Kyto?
And ofc my vote it too secret and no one is able to track it, relying on the info above ))
Corwin

[+]s : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madbringer on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 am

WHERE THE BLYAD IS JIBO MEN ((((((((((((((((((

Voted for other other best option (which is really the best option in on itself, anyway) COOLLER

[+]s : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  drill on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 am

Smile) propaganded cooller :> gentleman
drill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Corwin on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 am

What's so special about Jibo? Always thought he is just a mid-skilled world gypsy undercover pro...
Corwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madbringer on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 am

Corwin wrote:What's so special about Jibo? Always thought he is just a mid-skilled world gypsy undercover pro...

ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE ROTE KARTE

TO be fair, there is not much special about him now, since he barely started regaining his former form. What was special about Jibo is his insane dodging skills, extremely smart (some would say 'extremely defensive and campy' but fuck them) gameplay, coupled with Cooller-like prediction of his enemy's moves and plans, on-the-fly aim, which he uses to hit crazy shots from weird angles, and general attitude and character. It's those qualities that made me his lifelong fan, and i'm looking forward to him making his way back to the top of the food chain.

True, he never won anything, except a few Asus cups, but he was always a contender capable of causing huge upsets, and the fact that he never won anything is more indicative of his bad luck (as opposed to, for example, Fox choking when it matters), not his lack of playing ability. He is easily one of the most talented Quake players ever.

If you think he's mid skilled, keep in mind that the last time he truly dedicated himself to any Quake game was in '08, during Gamegune, when he almost took down Av3k in one of the most epic match-ups i've ever seen. He has the talent to compete with the best, he just needs to find his form. Look how long it took Cooller to come back among the elite. I BELIEVE IN JIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kg on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 pm

madbringer wrote:on-the-fly aim
>.>

wery.
kg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torzelan on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:18 pm

[02:13:39] <@Torzelan> how could anyone but sheft chempion strenxm8 win
Sleep
Torzelan

View user profile http://torzelan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  madbringer on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:24 am

kg wrote:
madbringer wrote:on-the-fly aim
>.>

wery.

It's easy to understand - Jibo is one of the few players who do not always 'predict' with their aim, trying to already have their crosshair where their enemy will shortly move. I could have said his aim is 'flicky', but i dislike the word.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kg on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:29 am

FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY

HEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY FLICKY
kg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madbringer on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:25 am

I say. gentleman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  drill on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:15 am

well i saw few games of Jibo. Very nice gameplay indeed. His acc $$ but dunno what about his psychic in tournament globally. We will see how it's gonna be with him but i think he gonna be damn hard player for many famous players.
drill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trance on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:04 pm

drill wrote:well i saw few games of Jibo. Very nice gameplay indeed. His acc $$ but dunno what about his psychic in tournament globally. We will see how it's gonna be with him but i think he gonna be damn hard player for many famous players.

He just got beaten by a random in round 2 of Zotac cup last weekend. He also sucked on the games he had beofore. He is either totally out of shape or just playing dumb before IEM. Either way I don't see him with more than 15% chance of winning.

[+]s : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Im changing my vote to fox

Froggy

[+]s : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  drill on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Trance wrote:He just got beaten by a random in round 2 of Zotac cup last weekend. He also sucked on the games he had beofore. He is either totally out of shape or just playing dumb before IEM. Either way I don't see him with more than 15% chance of winning.
well, thats what i said. i didnt see him playing on bigger actions,like IEM and so on. but if u check vids on youtube, on those asian torunaments he kicked ass. example

anyway my vote comes to DaHanG :>
drill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madbringer on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 am

Trance wrote:
drill wrote:well i saw few games of Jibo. Very nice gameplay indeed. His acc $$ but dunno what about his psychic in tournament globally. We will see how it's gonna be with him but i think he gonna be damn hard player for many famous players.

He just got beaten by a random in round 2 of Zotac cup last weekend. He also sucked on the games he had beofore. He is either totally out of shape or just playing dumb before IEM. Either way I don't see him with more than 15% chance of winning.

He has no chance of winning at all due to lack of practice and a long period of utter inactivity. If he manages to beat/eliminate one of the serious contenders, i will be surprised, but of course, i will be cheering for him to do just that. Very Happy

If he keeps practicing and playing in tourneys, i think he might start beating regularly the best in about 2-3 months.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum